10-23-2013 09:51 PM
i recently bought this printer and set it up properly but now i cant print from my laptop unless its connected via usb but i can still print my my iphone and other devices
what can i do to fix that?
10-23-2013 10:12 PM
To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know more information about your current issue. This involves:
1. Operating system on the new laptop.
2. Drivers currently loaded for your PiXMA Multifunction product.
3. Description of your current WAP/WIF setup.
That way, our Canon Forum members and our Subject Matter Experts will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your issue.
10-24-2013 12:56 AM
my os is windows 7
i believe i have the most recent drivers since i just installed the printer about a month ago
i use a comcast wireless modem with wpa passcode lock
10-28-2013 06:04 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers should resolve this issue. Please perform the following:
1. Click Start and open the Control Panel.
2. Open Programs and Features.
3. Uninstall the MG3200/MP Drivers and the Canon IJ Network Tool.
4. Close all windows that are open.
Once this has been done, visit our website at the following link to download and reinstall the drivers.
If additional assistance is needed, feel free to call us at 1-800-OKCANON.