11-10-2012 09:30 AM
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
If the error persists, please contact a technical support representative at 1-800-652-2666 between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM, EST, Monday - Friday for additional help with this error.
11-12-2012 09:35 AM - last edited on 11-12-2012 10:22 AM by Stephen
We're sorry to hear that you're still having an issue with your MP560! We ask that you click the link below for instructions on contacting a technical support representative for additional help with this error either via phone between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM, EST, Monday - Friday or email any time. We're happy to help however we can!
03-14-2013 02:18 PM - edited 03-14-2013 02:18 PM
I was searching a solution for b200. Some youtube uploaders suggest that you should through the printer out of your windows and buy a new one. But before trying this last solution why not give a chance to this article:
02-05-2014 05:24 PM
I had the B200 error. It was very frustrating. I read posts and followed the suggested steps.
1. Disconnected the printer.
2. Removed all ink cartridges.
3. Removed printer head.
4. Cleaned printer head with a Q Tip and alcohol.
5. Dried print head with canned air - this was probably unnecessary.
5a. Replaced all ink cartridges.
6. Left printer unplugged for an hour.
7. Turned printer on and got the B200 ERROR.
8. Unplugged printer.
9. Researched new printers for a couple of hours.
10. The printer had been unplugged overnight. I decided to try to use the computer commands to scan something even though the printer wouldn't print.
11. Plugged in the power.
12. The printer came on normally and works as always.
13. CONCLUSION - The alcohol needed overnight to thoroughly dry. I didn't find a new computer that I think would be better than or as good as the MX 860. It's four and a half years old.