iNet_forum_header_100112
Canon USA
New Contributor
daves

canon pixma mg3122.

just purchased this all-in-one for my mobile operation.  having trouble figuring out how to scan and e-mail.  need step-by-step instructions.     Do I ned to setup outlook first?  If so, what do I need to do this?

ONLINE MANUAL SUCKS!!!!!!!  Have a kodak that is far simpler than this !!!

Dave S

Please use plain text.
jfo
Super Contributor
jfo

Re: canon pixma mg3122.

Welcome daves!

Are these the online manuals that aren't quite helping?

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3122#D...

Your 'mobile operation' is completely unique to you, so its hard for us to give step-by-step instructions.  If you have specific questions, please also let us know what operating system, software, and menus are giving you trouble.  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lashlarue

It is possible to reverse feed paper into this machine.How do I know, I did it. Result is a 20 lb paperweight..The instructions were not clear to me anyway and I put about 20 sheets of plain paper into the upper tray, the output rollers grabbed the paper and pulled it into the the upper section of the printer.Have not figured a way to get those sheets out  without disassembling the printer.Something I am not qualified to do.

Please use plain text.
Product Expert
Michael

Hello lashlarue.

If paper is jammed in the printer, please unplug the power from the unit and see if you can easily pull the paper out to clear the jam.

If the paper still remains stuck, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this issue.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Please use plain text.