Occasional Contributor
mort

Set the PC to Start scanning

Sanner problem MX 882

Please use plain text.
Stephen

Re: Set the PC to Start scanning

Hi mort!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know  any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kwwjd1

Absolutely found the answer.  On your panel, my PC was showing, but it had the wrong name (because I had crashed hard drive replaced and I didn't realize the computer gave itself a new name.  To fix, just press the Save/Forward button, select PC, and it should give you the proper name of your computer.  Select it, and, at least for me, it began working from the panel to PC immediately again.

Wish the tech guys would suggest this first before asking so any questions about operating systems, etc.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
spenlas92

Thanks, was the quickest fix ever, after looking online, reinstalling drivers, ect. Finally found your post and worked perfect. 5 second fix.

Please use plain text.