iNet_forum_header_100112
Canon USA
New Contributor
trokely

IR5055 Duplex Printing

We have an IR5055 Printer here at work. Whenever I try to print on both sides of a page, the second (or "back") page comes out wrong. The margins are all messed up, and the first line or two of the document is cut off/printed at the very top of the page, while there is a large white space on the bottom of the page. If I attempt to print multiple pages, this happens with each other--page one (or "top") prints fine, while the second is always messed up in the same way. 

This happens on multiple compluters, and printing from Adobe, Word, and WordPad. If I use the printer as a copier, it will copy the 2 pages to one double-sided page just fine. I've played around with changing various settings, but nothing seems to resolve this. 

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Jason

Re: IR5055 Duplex Printing

Hello trokely, thanks for posting.  Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!  If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.
Please use plain text.